Moringa is rich in antioxidants, vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E. These nutrients help the skin to stay youthful and the hair to grow longer and thicker. You can make face packs and hair conditioners from Moringa powder. This provides a natural moisturizer for the hair and skin. It is beneficial in treating many skin and hair-related problems. By using this medicinal powder twice a week, you will experience positive changes in yourself. How to prepare a hair pack and face pack from this powder? Let's know the details...Moringa And Aloe Vera Gel Face Mask
- Moringa Powder – 1 Tablespoon
- Clay – 2 Teaspoons (Bentonite, Multani mitti or Kaolin clay)
- Honey – 1 Teaspoon
- Aloe Vera Gel – as per need (make the paste)
Method of applying pack on hair
Water down the paste into a slurry form. Then, on wet or dry hair and gently massage the scalp. Leave this pack on the hair for 20 to 30 minutes. After some time wash your hair with herbal shampoo. Use this pack twice a week to maintain healthy hair.
Moringa and banana face and hair pack
Mixing honey with moringa will give more benefits to the skin. Honey is rich in minerals and vitamins. This keeps the moisture in the skin and gives a natural glow to the face. The use of moringa also keeps the hair healthy. Additionally, applying tea tree oil also reduces hair loss. Good hair growth. Similarly, using moringa and banana pack for skin and hair will supply potassium, vitamin A, vitamin E and vitamin C. These ingredients are nourishing for hair and skin.
Moringa Powder: A large tsp
Ripe banana (mashed) : Half
Honey: One big spoon
Tea Tree Oil: Two teaspoons
Method of preparing the pack: Mash the banana and take all the ingredients together in a bowl. Make a thick paste.
How to apply the hair pack
- Apply this pack to wet hair and massage your scalp gently.
- Leave the pack on the hair for 20 to 30 minutes.
- After this wash the hair with clean water.
- Applying this pack once a week will help maintain healthy hair.
How to apply the face pack
- First of all clean your face and apply the pack.
- Never rub the skin while applying the pack and never apply the pack around the eyes.
- Apply the pack on the face for 15 to 20 minutes. After the pack dries, wash your face with lukewarm water.
- After this, apply a moisturizer as well. Moringa face pack helps to keep the skin hydrated.
It also supplies iron to the skin. Due to this, the pimples on the face are removed and the skin becomes smooth.